Enter at your own risk...I will be illustrating fashion and throwing a temper tantrum about something at the same time. . .

Friday, December 19, 2014

'pink power walk' by myra anderson painter of the fashion sketch . . .

'pink power walking' by myra anderson
What's happening in my studio?  I am slowly trying to get things together - and - working towards selling some paintings!   My painting 'pink power walk' is approx.  9x13  acrylic on very heavy cardboard.  I will make it available soon!  Also,  I love this beautiful painting below by Alicia Tredway.  It reminds me of  my delightful days as a still life painter . . .

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting and I love how you photographed the pretty pink pens in the picture! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and great colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always! Love the green and pink together as well!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a clever and beautiful painting. The shoe pops and is such a statement. I wish you the best with your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete